Friday 8 April 2011

Rockin' Chair!




Hey everyone!
Been super busy again!  I have moved back out of Drum Farm (long story!) and I am now storing my furniture at Daves parents farm, which is great as I dont have to pay rent!  However, it means that if you want to see me you will have to go to one of my craft fairs, drop me a line here, email me (needleinthehay@hotmail.co.uk) or pop into Friday Street in Portobello to see stuff.

As you can see there are new photos to peek at today!  I have been busy transforming a really boring rocking chair into a totally Rockin' Chair!  I saved it from Gumtree and treated all the wood, painted it, then layered some cutouts from a 1962 copy of a June annual onto the seat and varnished it.  It looks pretty sweet and I hope you all agree!  It will be on sale at Friday Street probably from today onwards, but I will also take payments online and can deliver (within reason).

Also, as you can see, the Byres Road Makers Market on Saturday 26/3 went amazingly!  Julia and I had a lovely day in the Hillhead library selling our beautiful hand-made wares.  We both done well and met some really nice people!  So thanks to everyone who organised it and attended it.

Craft fairs coming up:

Byres Road Makers Market          Sat 30th April          11am-4pm       Hillhead Library
Edinburgh Magpie Market             Sun 8th May            11am-5pm       The Hub

I hope to see you there!

Be Good!

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment